Analytics Bodhi is one of India’s fastest growing analytics communities and covers a wide range of topics related to the field of analytics. Being one of the leading analytics blog, our authors stand to benefit from the exposure to our readers.
We are constantly looking to grow our team of specialist authors for the benefit of our readers. Authors passionate about the field of analytics with expertise in specific domain are most welcome to publish their articles on our site.
We strictly look for fresh and original content plus recommend a simple but engaging writing style. Please go through some of our articles to get an idea for the same.
Please write to us on email@example.com
- Articles submitted must be unique to Analytics Bodhi and must not have been published anywhere else.
- Articles should be submitted in word document (no other format would be accepted) and should be of minimum 500 words.
- Authors are encouraged to use quality graphics and tabular information in their posts.
- Articles should not contain contact information like email, telephone or web links or unwarranted reference to the services of the author’s organization.
- Along with the article, we would also require author’s photo, a short bio, email address and telephone number.
- Article submission is not a guarantee of publication. Regardless of any other arrangement, Analytics Bodhi reserves the final right on whether to publish or not the said article.
Analytics Bodhi reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to edit articles submitted for reasons including but not limited to, accuracy, writing style, length and legal compliance. By submitting content to Analytics Bodhi you are assigning all rights to Analytics Bodhi to publish the content in any medium, any language and any territory, acknowledging you as the author of the content.
You accept full responsibility for any error or omissions in your content and you understand that Analytics Bodhi will not accept any liability, legal or otherwise, on your behalf.
For more details please write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org